Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,317
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)

    By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    Hi Board,

    I've put up the epilogue to "Libby in the Lost World," so that story is now complete on my board.

    I have put up the prologue to "By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena" on my board. I will continue posting the rest of this story over the next two weeks.

    For those who don't remember, the first 3-4 chapters of this story were posted on the old board, but it was never completed. I will repost what already went up, possibly with some minor revisions, then put up the new chapters. There are about three more to go beyond what I posted, or two and an epilogue. The whole story should go up within the next two to three weeks.

    I've got a few other stories on the go that I plan to get up by the end of the summer.


    JB
    JB57

  2. #2
    AL75 Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2019
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    This one was a long time coming but it will be worth it

  3. #3
    AL75 Member UltimateZeroStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2009
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    That's exciting! I thought that story had gone missing.

  4. #4
    AL75 Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2010
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    Still reading Libby, but this is exciting. Very much looking forward to how you continue this story. The setting was very unique and it will be fun to re-read it.

  5. #5
    AL75 Member literaturelover's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2025
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    Hi JB,

    Cannot wait to see the first 4 chapters of the series.
    Excited.
    Wouldnt it be amazing if Yolanda and Karen stepped through a Portal and landed in Brianna and Selena's world?
    Wow.I love thinking of crossovers .
    Last edited by literaturelover; May 20th, 2026 at 11:33 PM.

  6. #6
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,317
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    The next part of "By the Light of the Moon" is now up on my board.

    JB
    JB57

  7. #7
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,317
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    Part II of "By the Light of the Moon" is now up on my board. I will post Part III by the end of the week or next weekend.

    JB
    JB57

  8. #8
    AL75 Member pjaz12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2019
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    It's been a while since I took a look at your forum. Looks like I have tons of stuff to read about. I appreciate your consistency over the years. Truth be told, I wait for you to complete all parts before I start reading. Since I could hardly wait for the next installment after a chapter drops.

    Looks like I have got enough stories and chapters on my hands. Thank you JB. You have been the goat of this form of erotica for as long as I remember.

    Take care.

  9. #9
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,317
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    Hi Board,

    Part III of "By the Light of the Moon" is now up on my board. I will have Part IV up next weekend. The story has 7 or 8 parts. Part 6 is where I stalled last time, but it is coming along pretty well. The other two parts are done.

    JB
    JB57

  10. #10
    AL75 Member JB57's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2005
    Posts
    1,317
    Follows
    7
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    207 Post(s)

    Re: By the Light of the Moon: Brianna vs. Selena now posting

    HI Board,

    Part IV of "By the Light of the Moon" is now up on my board. I'll post Part V next week then, hopefully, start into the new, previously unposted Part VI the week after!

    JB
    JB57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •